How can I close my LIC Home Loan
First, you will have to apply for a pre-closure certificate requesting LIC HFL.
You will receive the certificate in few days, after which you will have to issue a cheque in favour of the banking institution LIC HFL.
With this, you will have to give a request letter for pre-closure of the loan..
How can I know my LIC loan balance
Since LIC loan is availed against the policy, you can know the status of your loan when you check your policy status online by logging into your account, or by an SMS or call.
Which bank is best for home loan
Best Bank for Lowest Home Loan Interest RateCitibank banks are the best choice for home loans with their lowest interest on home loan starting from 6.75%.Axis bank, ICICI Bank, and Kotak Bank are the best banks for home loan as they have quick loan disbursal with low-interest rates.More items…
Can I transfer my home loan to SBI
You can transfer your home loan to SBI from: Private and Foreign Banks. Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) Borrower’s employers if they are Central/State Govt or their undertakings or Public Sector Undertaking.
Is balance transfer of home loan a good idea
The most common ways to reduce interest rates is to either go for a balance transfer of the loan or talk to the bank that has provided you the loan to reduce it. … Balance transfer works best if you are in the early periods of your home loan. In such a case even a 50 basis point reduction will be very beneficial.
What are the documents required for home loan in LIC
LIC HFL Home Loans Documents RequiredDuly filled in home loan application form.Proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card or Passport.Proof of Residence such as Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill.Bank Passbook or bank account statements of last two years.More items…•
What is the maximum limit of home loan
Your Home Loan Eligibility will be calculated after deductions of the EMIs that you are paying. Generally, the banks provide maximum upto 85% of loan against the value of property. Therefore, if you want a home loan for buying a property of Rs. 50 lakhs, the maximum amount you can get is 85% of that ie 42.50 lakhs.
What is the EMI for 20 lakhs home loan
Housing Loan Interest CalculatorEMI for various home loan amounts15 years20 years₹ 16 Lakh₹ 14,159₹ 12,166₹ 20 Lakh₹ 17,698₹ 15,207₹ 25 Lakh₹ 22,123₹ 19,009₹ 30 Lakh₹ 26,547₹ 22,8111 more row
Can we get 100% home loan
No, you can’t get a 100% home loan from any lender, be it the bank, housing finance company (HFC). Lenders finance around 75%-90% of the property cost and the remaining 10%-25% to be borne by you.
How is loan amount calculated
USING MATHEMATICAL FORMULA EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1], where P stands for the loan amount or principal, R is the interest rate per month [if the interest rate per annum is 11%, then the rate of interest will be 11/(12 x 100)], and N is the number of monthly instalments.
Is Home Loan good for LIC
LIC Housing Finance offers lower Home Loan EMI at ₹ 659 on a Home Loan for 30 Years as compared to SBI with a minimum EMI of ₹ 662 for 30 Years. Average customer ratings for LIC Housing Finance is currently at 2.5/5.0 which makes it a good choice for taking a Home Loan.
How much loan can I get from LIC
The loan amount is given on the basis of the surrender value of the LIC policy. The maximum loan amount that can be availed will be up to 90% of the surrender value. The maximum loan amount is 85% of the surrender value for a paid-up policy. This includes the cash bonus that may be applicable to the policy.
Can I transfer my home loan to LIC
Switch your home loan without any hassle to LIC Housing Finance and enjoy benefits such as lower rate of interest, affordable EMIs, top up loan and much more.
Which home loan is best SBI or HDFC
SBI offers cheaper loan options. SBI charges a lower processing charge compared to the same charged by other banks. SBI charges a processing fee of 0.20% while HDFC charges @ 0.25%. If you want to go for a higher loan amount, you should go for HDFC because its higher processing fee is lower than that of SBI.